Event Management | Wedding Planning | Hospitality
Creating unforgettable experiences
Collective Concepts, based in Christchurch, specialises in the design and delivery of corporate events, bespoke weddings and unique hospitality experiences.
Our in house team of professionals and talented supplier network share a common vision: to deliver unforgettable event, wedding and hospitality experiences that share the unique stories of the people, products, and places we represent, in a way that leaves an impression long after the occasion is over.
Corporate Event Management
We are internationally experienced corporate event managers who provide a customised event management service to every client. We not only focus on the creative aspect of planning your event but also advise on event strategy, return on investment, compliance, technology and sustainably focused on-site delivery, to ensure the overall success of your event.
Events are designed, planned and delivered in house at Collective Concepts, alongside our network of highly talented event suppliers, bringing their expertise in the lead up and on event day, to help bring our clients’ objectives to life.
Collective Concepts personal approach, underpinned by an uncompromising adherence to professional standards, has been recognised as being responsible for providing many unforgettable event experiences.
Collective Concepts offer a range of personalised wedding planning solutions including the ultimate wedding planning experience, wedding coordination and wedding planning consultations and resources, to ensure that you enjoy the planning journey and have the perfect wedding day celebrating with your friends and family.
Specialising in bespoke weddings, where we create the magic in a venue or location of your choosing, our wedding planning team, led by Kate Blundell, have the experience, contacts and creative flair to create your perfect wedding day.
We work with many overseas couples wishing to marry in New Zealand as well as local couples looking for something unique. Our personal and professional approach to wedding planning takes care of every detail – we can simply get the process started for you, plan your whole wedding, or coordinate your own plans so you can relax on the day with your friends and family.
Collective Concepts also offer an extended team of experienced event, and food and beverage staff to provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. From micro weddings to multi day celebrations, we work collaboratively with you, every step of the way, to offer you a truly incredible wedding day that will be cherished for years to come.
Hospitality is at the heart of everything we do at Collective Concepts. From intimate occasions to extravagant affairs, our team of hospitality specialists will work with you to create an unforgettable experience in a location of your choosing – home, office, venue or unique space – to provide:
- Custom Designed Pop-up Events: Perfect for office celebrations and end of year festivities, client networking events, product launches and premise openings, brand activations, birthday parties and in-home entertaining
- Professional Beverage Service: Let our team design your beverage menu, create signature mixology experiences, and provide professional service of your beverages for your next occasion
- Experienced Event Staff: Our experienced guest service team are available to assist with set-up and pack-down of your venue and styling, guest hosting and providing food and beverage services.
- Interactive Catering Experiences: Let us introduce you to our line-up of world class caterers, chefs and pâtissiers that we engage to deliver our clients the ultimate in interactive catering experiences with only one point of contact required – your Collective Concepts Event Manager
- Venue Management and Promotional Services: Offer your guests an unforgettable experience with professional management and promotion of your private or corporate event venue
- Industry Training and Consultation: We offer training and capability building to managers and teams covering a range of topics within our areas of specialty and real-world experience