On Saturday 20th November, Steph & Alice had an epic day coordinating and running the beverage service team for Cait & Dan’s wedding at Milton St Substation.
A couple of our highlights were the industrial, modern styling vibe that came together on the day thanks to the handy work of their dream team. and Cait’s dress…there are no words, absolutely stunning!
There was so much love in the room, coming from near and far, as close family members and friends watched on in-person and across the ditch, all thanks to the power of technology.
A huge congratulations to our gorgeous couple – what a day!
Meet Cait & Dan’s dream team:
- Venue: Milton St Substation
- Hire, Styling & Venue Florals: The Little Hire Company
- Bouquet Florals: Three Roses NZ
- Platter: The social platter co.
- Catering: BASE Woodfired Pizza x Crisp & Vale Catering
- Photographer: Paul Wilson: Wedding Photographer
- Videographer: Auburn Photography
- Celebrant: Zani Polson – Wedding Celebrant
- Ceremony entertainment: Joe Oliver from Pulse Entertainment NZ
- Bridal Gown: To Cherish Bridal Boutique
- Makeup Artist: Stacey Banfield Makeup Artist
- Hair Stylist: Jessica Denton – Hair Stylist
- Coordination: Steph & Alice from Collective Concepts