We delivered our first hybrid event on Saturday 10th October 2020 as Christchurch United Football Club celebrated their 50th anniversary.
We loved the stories, the friendships and sense of community that was shared by those on the stage and from all over the world via video link with those in the live audience and those watching via the livestream.
With the help of Happyhire, Verve Real Food Catering, Kim Chan Events and Insight Audio Visual Ltd we pulled this event together in just on 4 weeks, after it was postponed from April, and the (calculated) decision to push on with the planning while the country was still at Level 2 & 3 paid off.
- Event Planning and on the day coordination: Collective Concepts
- Audio Visual & Lighting: Insight Audio Visual
- Catering: Verve Real Food Catering
- Entrance and florals: Kim Chan Events
- Marquee & Furniture Hire: Happy Hire
- Lounge set hire: Exhibition Hire
- Luxury Portable Toilets: Outback Bathrooms