Luxury and intimacy in North Canterbury
Dancing on Moonlight, just a short 30-minute drive from Christchurch CBD, is a secluded and luxurious property surrounded by beautiful formal gardens. It is a perfect location to plan a stunning intimate or elaborate wedding experience.
The Lodge comes with three luxurious bedrooms for you and your guests to stay pre and post wedding (2 nights included) and the Breeding Barn houses a private bar, piano room and outdoor entertainment space that overlooks the private 9 course golf course. This stunning property is perfectly positioned for outdoor ceremonies and marquee receptions from 6 – 200 people.
Location: Swannanoa, North Canterbury
Capacity: up to 200 guests (in a marquee)
Venue hire: From $12000
Marquee & Hire: Explore various premium marquee options from Silk Estate
The Ultimate Wedding Planning Experience: From $5950, with Collective Concepts
Food and beverage: Choose your own caterer, BYO beverage
Hire inclusions (based on a Saturday wedding):
- Full use of all formal grounds including 9 hole golf course from Thursday morning through until Monday afternoon
- Full use of The Lodge (3 double bedrooms) and surrounding grounds – check in from 10am Friday and check out by 6pm Sunday
- Access to the farm for photography purposes.
- Full access to the ground level Breeding Barn and all associated facilities including private bar, games room/piano room, cool store and toilets
- Onsite bus parking and helicopter landing sites
- Provision of two, four seater golf carts, as required
- OPTIONAL EXTRA: Friday dinner catered by a private chef for up to 6 guests – from $150 per person
Contact us to make a venue enquiry for Dancing On Moonlight.