Our gorgeous couple, Elizabeth & Ryan were married on Saturday at All Souls Church surrounded by the love of their family and friends, near and far.
We were delighted that the Waikato border opened just in time for their big day and allowed a few extra special people to make it down for the occasion and we had a crowd on the Zoom feed watching from further afield. How good is technology in 2021!
Meet Elizabeth & Ryan’s dream team:
- Ceremony venue: All Souls Church Community – Merivale/St Albans, Christchurch
- Vicar: Megan
- Reception venue: Ilex Café & Events
- Catering: The Good Company
- Cake: Twisted Flour & Sugar Merchants
- Florist: The Plumber’s Bouquet
- Photographer: Pollard We Are (Trig Point Print and Frame)
- Videographer: Darren Burnett Film & Photography
- Hair: Ashleigh Jane Make Up & Hair Artistry
- MUA: Bonita Danger Doll
- Nails: VS NAILS
- Skincare: Merivale Health & Beauty Clinique
- Dress: Christine Reeves – Bespoke Garments
- Suit: Sergios
- Rings: Storm Baker
- Transport: Corporate Cabs
- Entertainment: Pulse Entertainment NZ
- Signage: Elizabeth Bennett-Dennison
- Hire: The Little Hire Company & Something Borrowed Something New Wedding Store
- Planning consultation & coordination: Kate, Collective Concepts
First two photos taken by Pollard We Are, the rest are from our team!