Gabe and Leon had the most incredible day celebrating their love with friends and family. Their ceremony, held at Avebury House, and reception, held at The Welder, showcased the perfect mix of old and new Christchurch to their guests.
This was a couple set on creating the most relaxed atmosphere, with the highest level of guest experience for themselves and their guests. Delicious food was served throughout the afternoon and evening, signature cocktails and local beverages were the order of the day, and live entertainment added to the magic of this beautiful day.
PS. would you check out the incredible sunset photos captured by the talented Sarah, from Sarah Clements Photography. Sooooo dreamy!
- Celebrant: Victoria Thomas
- Ceremony venue: Avebury House
- Reception venue and catering: The Welder
- Furniture Hire: The Hirer
- Florist: Aromaunga Flowers
- Ceremony musician: Topia Watene
- Band: The D’sendantz
- Photographer: Sarah Clements Photography
- Cake: Nicky Ward – Nicky’s Boutique Catering
- Transport: Red Bus
- Event staff: Collective Concepts
- Wedding Planning Consultation and On the day Coordination: Kate Blundell, Collective Concepts
Gallery images below from Sarah Clements Photography and Collective Concepts.