Getting married in that special spot close to your hearts and having the freedom to do as you please are amazing draw cards for a marquee wedding. We offer a specialist planning and coordination service for marquee weddings to help guide you through the complexities of a location wedding.
Introducing Silk Estate – Our premium marquee and event hire partner.
Let Collective Concepts and Silk Estate help you discover luxury in the wildest locations with our marquee, hire, planning, and on the day wedding coordination and professional beverage services.
Marquee Wedding First Steps: Wedding Budget, Planning Checklist and Key Wedding Supplier Recommendations
Recommended booking time: 18-12 months prior to your wedding
Price: From $950* Inc GST
Our Marquee Wedding First Steps: Wedding Budget, Planning Checklist and Key Wedding Supplier Recommendations service is ideal if you would like to organise your own marquee wedding but require initial guidance around the logistics required in planning a marquee wedding, finding the perfect suppliers for your wedding day, preparing your wedding budget and having the confidence to continue planning your wedding using our extensive digital wedding planning checklist.
Marquee Wedding First Steps: Wedding Budget, Planning Checklist and Key Wedding Supplier Recommendations Inclusions:
- Consultation to discuss your marquee wedding planning plans
- Preparation of your personalised wedding budget including suggested spends for each product or service based on your own wedding vision
- Access to your custom Collective Concepts digital marquee wedding planning checklist to help you cover off all the considerations and logistics that come with planning a marquee wedding while keeping the lead up to your wedding day stress free and on track
- Key supplier recommendations, quotation procurement and comparison of your top 3 suppliers in each of your key supplier categories. Choose your preferred from the recommendations and we will arrange in person (or virtual) consultations (if required)**. Includes reviewing of contracts, obtaining deposit invoices and outlining final payment schedules for your budget when you’re ready to confirm
**In person or video consultations are made for the couple to attend at a time suitable to them and the supplier. If you wish to have your Collective Concepts planner or coordinator in attendance at the consultation a cost of $90.00* incl GST p/h + travel, if outside of Christchurch, will apply.
Wedding Day Coordination
Recommended booking time: 15-3 months prior to your wedding
Price: From $2750* Inc GST
This is a perfect option if you would prefer to take care of most aspects of your wedding planning yourself but would still like access to planning guidance and advice in the final lead up to your day; along with the support of an on-the-day Wedding Coordinator to keep your plans on track so you can relax and enjoy all the special moments of the day.
We are here to help you to create your dream wedding with the perfect mix of face to face planning consultations, email and phone support, and access to our electronic wedding planning tool kit.
Following your initial complimentary consultation, you will meet with your Wedding Coordinator twice during the final planning stages of your wedding – once at a site visit and/or final details meeting; approximately 8 weeks prior to your wedding, and again at the wedding rehearsal; where you can confidently had over any of the final details of your day.
Wedding Day Coordination Inclusions:
- Initial consultation to discuss your perfect day and confirm your coordination requirements – COMPLIMENTARY
- Access to the Collective Concepts digital wedding planning tool kit
- Final site visit, with you or on your behalf, to discuss venue and seating plans, catering and beverage service, and on the day timings
- Re-confirmation of all bookings and details with suppliers
- Creation of your detailed wedding timeline and run sheet to be shared with your venue, suppliers, bridal party and MC
- Provide checklists for the MC, bridal party and key family members so everyone knows what their responsibilities are on the day
- Attend and assist at the wedding rehearsal, including a final hand over of last minute details
- Professional coordination of your wedding day, including elements such as receiving important deliveries, supplier coordination: venue set-up and styling, catering and beverage service, and entertainment set up etc., arrival of guests through until the days formalities are over (generally after the first dance), management of compliance (i.e Health & Safety and Alcohol Management) and taking care of any unforeseen requirements to ensure you have the perfect day
- Overseeing of post wedding services such as ensuring venue is left clean, rubbish and recycling is removed and hire equipment is returned
- Ongoing consultation via email and phone, offering helpful advice and resources for a variety of details throughout your planning journey
Please note that this package does not include venue set-up or pack-out, venue styling, hire equipment or table setting for catering/beverage purposes, general event staff or food and beverage service staff. These services can be quoted separately if required. Travel additional outside of Christchurch.
Wedding Planning Guidance Add on:
Recommended booking time: 15-12 months prior to your wedding
Price: From $950* incl GST
Keep your planning on track with our Wedding Planning Guidance add on! The perfect solution if you would like to plan your own wedding but would love the support from a professional to guide you on your planning journey with regular consultations, recommendations, advice and tools.
- Regular planning consultations to keep you on track with your wedding planning checklist and to review your wedding budget. The consultations will be based around your specific requirements e.g. supplier recommendations based on your style and budget (and tips on tracking inclusions, confirmations, deposits and final payments), refinement of your styling, signage, and ceremony and reception flow, menu planning, beverage selection, wedding party & MC roles, advice around sustainable wedding planning, health & safety, and alcohol management, planning for speeches and key songs, guidance for set up and pack down, etc. (Between 1.5-2 hours should be allowed for each wedding planning consultation)
Marquee Wedding First Steps, Wedding Day Coordination Package & Wedding Planning Guidance Bundle
Price: From $4450* Inc GST (valued at $4650 Inc GST)
Plan your marquee wedding with confidence as the Collective Concepts team guide you along your planning journey. Then enjoy the day you have created with your loved ones, knowing that all the details are taken care of by your professional onsite coordinator.
Marquee Wedding First Steps, Wedding Day Coordination Package & Wedding Planning Guidance bundle includes:
- Marquee Wedding First Steps: Wedding Budget, Planning Checklist and Key Wedding Supplier Recommendations
- Wedding Planning Guidance
- Wedding Day Coordination
Book your first complimentary consultation
Whether you have already started planning or are newly engaged contact us on 0800 321 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your initial complimentary, obligation free consultation to discuss how we can help you create your perfect wedding!
*Pricing valid until 30 April 2024.
Banner image by Susannah Blatchford Photography for Cass & Dan’s wedding.