Samantha & Stu were married at the Milton St Substation on Friday 4th February. It was such a fun, relaxed day full of so much laughter and love!
The weather cleared at just the right time, food and drinks were flowing, and the guests danced the night away! We had the pleasure of working with an epic lineup of vendors at one of our favourite venues to make this day unforgettable for our beautiful couple.
Congratulations S & S!
Samantha & Stu’s Dream Team
- Venue: Milton St Substation
- Hire & Styling: The Little Hire Company
- Florist: The Flower Press
- Grazing Platter: Create & Plate
- Catering: The Vagabond Chefs
- Ceremony entertainment: Joe Oliver
- DJ: Boogie Beats
- Photographer: Emily Hugo Photography
- Videographer: Dear White Productions
- Ice-cream: Rollin’ Pedaler
- Cake: The Cake Eating Company
- Celebrant: Married By Court
- Dress: Trish Peng
- Transport: Prime Chauffeurs
- Hair: Graceful Hair Art
- Makeup: Ashleigh Jane Skin & Beauty
- Coordination & Beverage Service: Collective Concepts
Professional photos taken by Emily Hugo Photography.