Our experienced Event Managers can work with your organisation to prepare a comprehensive sponsorship proposal that puts your best foot forward and delivers the best for both you and the sponsor. We can lead the sales and negotiation process for you or simply assist in any aspect you require. Collective Concepts will look after your sponsors throughout the entire process and ensure that not only are the agreements fulfilled but lasting relationships are built and sponsors will be eager to be involved with your future events.
Creating an effective sponsorship proposal is integral to the sponsorship process but so often clients have no idea where to start or what to include in securing a positive outcome for all involved. Through our previous experiences with clients and sponsors, Collective Concepts has identified the following points to consider in creating a winning proposal.
- Sponsors look for return on their investment so sponsorship packages should be tailored to suit the sponsor you are approaching.
- Your proposal needs to offer the sponsor a unique marketing opportunity not just signage and tickets. With this in mind it is important that the organisations you approach are the best fit for your event.
- Make sure the sponsor has adequate lead time to make decisions and leverage the opportunity fully.
- While you will need some cash coming in from sponsors also look at what else they have to offer. Do they have existing media buys that you can leverage that will end up saving on your marketing budget? Is a contra arrangement going to give you more than what you can buy if they were to give you cash? Do they have direct connections to your target market that will result in higher ticket sales or delegate registrations?
- Connecting with your audience is what the sponsor seeks so they are a powerful negotiation tool however you should never offer anything to a sponsor that will reduce the quality of the experience for your target market – this will result in a loss for everyone involved.
- Anything the sponsor brings to the table should add to what the target market receives or at the very least not detract from it.
If you choose to work with Collective Concepts we can help you: develop a sponsorship strategy, research best-fit sponsors, design and distribute your proposal, select and negotiate with sponsors, prepare contractual agreements, and ensure fulfillment of contracts. Above all else we will be the well-organised professional that sponsors want to work with!
Read this testimonial from a sponsor and supplier of a business awards event we have worked with for 8 years in a row:
We’ve been working with Kate and the team at Collective Concepts for the past 8 years on the Westpac Northland Business Excellence Awards. It’s hard to describe just how great the experience has been, they are supportive, knowledgeable and understand of the complex processes in our work as well as all the other sponsors and contributors to the business awards. Working and collaborating with the team has always been a joy, and the successes of the past business awards events are a testament to their hard work, dedication and pizzazz. I would highly recommend any person or organisation to engage Collective Concepts in managing their event, it really is, the best way to go.
Channel North Television
The following testimonial is from a sponsor we worked with on two different events that Collective Concepts managed:
Nestlé Professional as an event sponsor of the Northland Salon Culinaire and Matariki Hospitality Industry Awards would recommend Collective Concepts in a heartbeat for any Event Management requirements. Our dealings over the years have been fantastic as being, informative and non-intrusive. They have a hand on every aspect from client, public and sponsor communication – keeping us informed on the essential and keeping everything professional and seamless. Nestlé Professional is proud to be a sponsor of these events and we thank Collective Concepts for their work in achieving this.
Paul Smith : Account Executive NZ
Contact us today for more information or a no obligation discussion about how we can help with your event and sponsorship requirements.