NZ Chambers of Commerce Northland hosted the inaugural Business Mix in Whangarei on Friday 25th May 2018 at Forum North. Even in these days of social media, online presence and Ted Talks there is still a place for a face-to-face networking event with like-minded people that is relevant to business, the attendees and has speakers that you can learn from with real life stories.
Business people including management from larger companies, support services such as banking, legal, accounting and local and central government agencies operating in Northland, attended this fully catered, sold out event.
The event was MC’d by Michael Barnett, Chief Executive of the Auckland Business Chamber, and included a lineup of world class key note speakers followed by a panel discussion with questions from the audience.
- Sarah Judkins, Chief Strategy Officer, NZME.
- Tim Williams, Shareholder and Director, Donovan Group.
- Bernard Powell , Founder at Premier Group International.
- Russell Stanners, Chief Executive Officer, Vodafone New Zealand.
- Rob Hamill, Olympian and marathon rowing champion as well as narrator-protagonist of the award winning documentary Brother Number One.
Collective Concepts was contracted to event manage all aspects of this exciting Northland business event.