In November, we spent the day with Todd & Bianca coordinating their wedding day, with their reception being held at their property in North Canterbury.
Not only did we get to work with some of our favourite wedding suppliers (yes, you Hannah Bird Photography – the preview photos gave us all the feels, and you, Smoke ‘n’ Barrel Street Food ‘n’ Catering with hands down the best grazing table, smoked meats and salads in Canterbury – IYKYK!), we were also introduced to a stunning ceremony spot at the foot of Mt Thomas.
Meet Todd & Bianca’s dream team:
- Photographer: Hannah Bird
- Hair: Marque Morehu Hairstyling
- MUA: Chrystal O’Brien Make-up Artist
- Hair florals: Mrs Bottomley’s Flowers
- Celebrant: Married By Chelsea
- Bouquets: Freedom Flowers and Foliage limited
- Coordination: Kate & Steph from Collective Concepts
First photo taken by Hannah Bird, the rest are taken by our team!