Create your perfect wedding with Collective Concepts
Collective Concepts is Christchurch based, working within the Canterbury region and beyond. We offer wedding planning, coordination and styling services to help take the stress out of organising your big day, saving you time and helping you maximise your budget! Specialising in bespoke weddings, where we create the magic in a venue or location of your choosing, our wedding planning team, led by Kate Blundell, have the experience, contacts and creative flair to make your dream wedding a reality.
We work with many overseas couples wishing to marry in New Zealand as well as local couples looking for something unique. Our personal and professional approach to wedding planning takes care of every detail – we can simply get the process started for you, plan your whole wedding as part of our ultimate wedding planning experience, or coordinate your own plans so you can relax on the day with your friends and family.
To complement our wedding planning and coordination services, we also offer an extended team of experienced event, and food and beverage staff to provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. From micro weddings to multi day celebrations, we work collaboratively with you, every step of the way, to offer you a truly incredible wedding day that will be cherished for years to come
We can also look after all other events associated with your wedding such as engagement parties, bridal showers, hens and stags do’s, as well as organising activities for the bridal party and wedding guests before or after the wedding day.
Please contact us for a complimentary, obligation free consultation to discuss your wedding plans further.
Wedding Planning, Wedding Coordination & Experienced Event Staff
Collective Concepts have a range of wedding planning and coordination services available including:
- Wedding Planning Consultations – perfect if you would prefer to take care of most aspects of your wedding planning yourself but are stuck on where to start, which suppliers are best for your day, or to help map out your budget or planning schedule. Consultations are also a great add on with our Wedding Coordination Service to keep your planning on track in the lead up to your big day.
- Wedding Planning Guidance – Keep your planning on track with our Wedding Planning Guidance service. The perfect solution if you would like to plan your own wedding but would love the support from a professional to guide you on your planning journey with regular consultations, recommendations, advice and tools.
- Wedding Coordination – if you’re excited to organise your own wedding but would love the support of an wedding coordinator so you can relax in the lead up and enjoy every moment of your day knowing that all your plans are falling in to place, this is for you! We start working with you from around 8 weeks prior to your wedding day so you are confident that all the details are handed over well in advance.
- Planning and Coordination for Marquee & Location Weddings – getting married in that special spot close to your hearts and having the freedom to do as you please are amazing draw cards for a marquee wedding. We offer a specialist planning and coordination service for marquee weddings to help guide you through the complexities of a location wedding.
- The Ultimate Wedding Planning Experience – If you’re after the ultimate stress free wedding planning experience then this is for you! Enjoy the build up to the biggest and most wonderful day of your lives, secure in the knowledge your wedding planning is in experienced hands.
- Professional Event staff – our experienced guest service team are available to assist with set-up and pack-down of your venue and styling, guest hosting and providing food and beverage services.
‘All for Love’ Bespoke Wedding Packages – Christchurch & Canterbury
Collective Concepts offer Canterbury’s only bespoke all inclusive wedding packages where you can custom create your perfect day that is uniquely you, with the personal and professional guidance of Kate and the team at Collective Concepts, while working in collaboration with an experienced and talented group of wedding suppliers all handpicked by you.
We can’t wait to get to know you and support you on your wedding planning journey. How good does a wedding day sound where you just bring yourselves, your wedding rings and your marriage license, and let us take care of the rest!
To find out more about the Collective Concepts ‘All for Love’ Bespoke Wedding Packages, click here.
Why hire a Wedding Planner?
Your wedding is a very personal and special event but along with the excitement of planning an amazing celebration, it can feel quite daunting to consider the amount of organisation involved in putting together a memorable day for you and your guests. Let Kate Blundell and the Collective Concepts team provide guidance and support on your wedding planning journey. Read how!
Wedding planner, coordinator or stylist?
You might be wondering the difference between the roles of a wedding planner, wedding coordinator and a wedding stylist. So to help you pick the best wedding planning support for your day, read our blog here.
Catering & Beverage Packages
The style and quality of the catering at your wedding is what guests will remember and talk about long after the day is over. We are not only food and beverage service specialists, but passionate foodies, which is why we work with only the best caterers in the business! Our knowledge of food, and experience with what works and what doesn’t, means we can assist you with menu selection and advise on what style of service will work best for you guests. Every menu is custom created for your style of wedding, personal tastes, dietary requirements and budget.
How much your guests will drink at your wedding is often a bit of a grey area. If your venue does not allow to you to bring your own beverages, a beverage package can be a good option to alleviate some of the worry associated with going over budget when there is an open bar tab. You have the flexibility to select the wines, beers and other beverages (how about a signature cocktail!) you would like your guests to receive and the number of hours the beverages are available for. Read More here.
We are very lucky to have worked with some amazing couples and their hand picked team of wedding suppliers. Please view our gallery for images of recent weddings we have had the pleasure of being involved with.
Wedding Planning Blog
The Collective Concepts wedding blog features ideas and inspiration from our recent weddings as well as offering heaps of tips and tricks to assist you with creating an unforgettable wedding day. Visit our wedding planning blog here.
Book your first consultation
Whether you have already started planning or are newly engaged contact us on 0800 321 567 or email@example.com to book your complimentary, obligation free consultation to discuss how we can help you create your perfect wedding!
Sign-up to our quarterly newsletter and receive wedding tips, tricks and updates direct to your inbox.
After a wedding venue in Christchurch or Canterbury?
If you are looking at Christchurch and Canterbury wedding venues for your big day, click here to see a few of our favourites venues.
Banner image by Sarah Clements Photography